The most convenient way of arriving the hotel from Ataturk Airport is by taxi. Here are Turkish instructions for taxi drivers to find our hotel easily:
'Taksim istikametinden gelirken: 3. ışıklardan (İngiliz konsolosluğunun önünden )sola dönün daha sonra sağa dönün. 30 mt ilerde sağdayız.
Unkapanı istikametinden gelirken: Unkapanı köprüsünü geçtikten sonra 3. ışıklardan sağa dönün sonra tekrar sağa dönün 10 mt ilerde soldayız. Ayrıca yeni TRT binasının tam karşısındayız."
Other Tips :
* As of September 2009, a taxi from Ataturk Airport costs about 32 YTL which is equal to about 15 Euros (in daytime). ( 25 Euros after midnight)
* You can also choose to take our transfer service, which costs 25 euros, for up to 6 people.(from Ataturk Airport - for Sabiha the price is different)
* The light tramway (or light rail), takes off from the airport and arrives at Aksaray Station as the last stop which is 5 minutes' distance to our hotel by taxi. (light rail ticket 1.5 YTL, taxi approximately 5 YTL)
* The airport service shuttle "Havas" takes off from Ataturk airport at nearly every half an hour and the last stop is Taksim Square. Cost is 10 YTL per person. (see Taksim at http://www.havas.com.tr/en/otobus_istanbul_ahl.asp
) You can drop off at "Tepebasi" next to our hotel, (please tell this to the driver) or get off at the final stop, Taksim Square. Our hotel is 2 minutes by taxi drive from Taksim Square, or 15 minutes by walk (There is a Havas Shuttle bus every half an hour from 04:00 in the morning until 01:00 at night. The return from Taksim to the airport is the same schedule)
* The airport service shuttle "Havas" takes off from Sabiha Gokcen Airport at the arrival of every plane and the last stop is Taksim Square. Cost is 10 YTL per person. (see Taksim at http://www.havas.com.tr/en/otobus_istanbul_saw.asp
). A taxi from Sabiha Airport costs not less than 40 Euros. (80 YTL)